Our small group of people apply sophisticated interactive skills and branding intelligence to an industry that’s growing and demands excellence.
Our team of talented designers apply sophisticated interactive skills and branding intelligence to an industry that’s growing and demands excellence.
We are looking for a mid-to-senior level designer with 5+ years of experience in the industry. If you don’t have an online portfolio, please do not apply.
What we are looking for in a Mid-to-Senior Level Designer:
- You want our clients to succeed and know how to help them accomplish their goals.
- You notice problems on sites and apps and have at least 3 better ways to solve the issue.
- You know the difference between branding colors and interactive color guidance.
- You design interfaces and brands that are immediately intuitive and gorgeous to behold.
- You`re lickety-split with industry tools like Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools.
- Maybe your mom sang you the Form and Function Lullaby to calm you when you were an over-zealous infant.
- Your keen typography skills noticed that the wrong apostrophe was used in the 5th bullet item.
- You give and receive candid feedback.
- Your sketchbooks show you care about developing ideas and are observant of the way the world works.
- You’re completely honest.
- You make things clear for all to understand.
- You’re a team player who works well with others and has a good sense of humor.
- You rock the “Pomodoro” and take the “Headphone Zone” very seriously.
- You love free lunch with the team every Friday.
- You are teachable and coachable. Stotion has a great collaborative feel, and you must be able to both contribute to and learn from it.
- You want to help Stotion grow.
- Extra points if your portfolio clearly describes your role in the presented project.
Stotion works with many clients that range from multi-million/billion dollar companies such as SelectHealth, Big-D Construction, and Samsung, to startups with amazing ideas that we help to earn a rapid ROI. There are many opportunities to work on different projects.
Stotion cares for it’s employees, and it shows through the many perks and opportunities that are offered. Here’s a few in addition to the standards:
- 401k program
- Service project of the month
- Passes to the Provo Rec. Center
- Company paid lunch every Friday
- Competitive salary
- Additional paid Paternity/Maternity days
- Occasional paid ski days
- Balanced life/work hours, and the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the brightest people in the valley.
We’re all accountable to each other. If you’re someone who does the bare minimum then you will not fit in at Stotion.
To better help us see how you could fit in with Stotion, please make sure that your portfolio includes a wide variety of your work and projects. We complete many deep UI/UX projects, so provide examples that will prove you know your stuff.
So, if you are ready to become a part of the Stotion Crew, please send portfolio links to Hunter@stotion.com.