About the Role
Stotion is looking for a project manager who will work closely with Stotion clients, designers, developers, and contractors to ensure each project is successful. You will manage a wide variety of project types and balance many moving parts at once. If you are organized and proactive, you’ll be great. If you are not, you’ll be stressed. Be the first option.
- Organize client objectives into a set of project deliverables
- Create a project plan, including scope, timeline, budget, milestones, and employee allocation
- Handle project contracts, including nondisclosure agreements, master agreements, contracts, and statements of work
- Maintain healthy, informative, and appropriately brief communication with the clients
- Ensure all employees have the assets and information needed for success
- Maintain budgets, deadlines, and scope
- Schedule employee resources for upcoming projects
- Schedule, direct, and process takeaways from client meetings and reviews
- Ensure project handoff goes well and the client is happy
- Send and follow up on invoices
- Coordinate the weekly team lunch and gently guide people to better choices if they choose a restaurant you don’t like (ha)
- Anticipate and resolve project complications
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle many projects
- Ability to use the Google Suite and various project management tools to organize complex projects.
- Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated and autonomous, with the ability to take ownership and follow up
- Problem-solving and flexible when things don’t go as planned
- Understanding the UX/UI and web development industry is a plus
Stotion is a group of positive people who work together to make awesome stuff. It is fast-paced, and everybody wears many hats. A good candidate will be flexible with the changing work and look for ways to make the organization run smoother.
- Was the project completed in budget?
- Were the client’s objectives met?
- Was the project delivered on time?
- Does the team know their budgets and deadlines?
Stotion cares for its employees, and it shows through the many perks and opportunities that are offered. Here are a few in addition to the standards:
- 401k program
- Service project of the month
- Passes to the Provo Rec. Center
- Company paid lunch every Friday
- Competitive salary
- Additional paid Paternity/Maternity days
- Occasional paid ski days
- Balanced life/work hours, and the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the brightest people in the valley.
So, if you are ready to become a part of the Stotion Crew, please send your resume to Seth@stotion.com.